Joyce B
A
thread 1/5
Holy crap! The question just posed on CNN was if the NFL should reconsider how Superbowl wins are celebrated, after today's killing spree. My fury is incandescent, but I think I have the solution to the US gun violence "problem." Because, first and foremost, we do not want to infringe on the 2nd
06:27 PM - Feb 14, 2024
Joyce B
A
thread 2/5
Amendment, part of, I understand, the 10 Commandments and sacrosanct and absolute. With that in mind...First of all, if all of the current pro-#2 arguments are right (of course they are!), the logical follow-up is that, if there cannot be limits on 2nd amendment rights, then we should
Joyce B
A
thread 3/5
abolish all over-reaching gun regulations. Naturally, everyone should allowed to have any gun--whatever age, whatever gun, however much ammo ; no licenses, no background checks, no red flags, no limits--those are our rights, right??? But, the key improvement: no penalties for using a gun.........
Joyce B
A
thread 4/5
Yep. Because, once you have an AR-15, who has the right to tell you that you can't use it, especially for its purpose: ie, slaughtering humans? Hey, NRA and NRA-funded Congress--let's do it! No penalty for rightfully using your gun! It'll clear the court docket, for one thing. Saves taxpayer $
Joyce B
A
thread 5/5
If you shoot that mouthy bitch, no problem; if you shoot kids at a parade, no problem. Just don't stab them. The NRA doesn't fund knives.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}