Terminator LX
A
I suggest they reconsider. Senator Warren is right about crypto (and everything else for that matter). I'm a Warren stan for life. The woman is a genius.
10:30 PM - Feb 14, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Terminator LX.
She was a Republican too long for my liking, and the whole fake Indigenous back story rubs me the wrong way. But her stans are devoted and I do my best not to begrudge them. Hell, I tout the argument that LBJ was our best modern President.
10:35 PM - Feb 14, 2024
Terminator LX
A
I don't think there's anything to that story. Her family told her she had a Native American ancestor and she believed them. Half of Americans whose families have been in the USA since the 19th century or longer have been told that. She wouldn't have taken a DNA test if she was just lying.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
10:45 PM - Feb 14, 2024
Terminator LX
A
Many white people are raised by republicans. And most people stick with the party their parents are affiliated with. I'm impressed that she had the sense to think for herself and switch parties. A lot of people never bother.

But I know a lot of BBIMP don't like her. Can't please us all. 🤷🏽
10:52 PM - Feb 14, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Yeah, I don't like her. I was shocked when Black women supported her in 2020 but I minded my business and supported my own candidate. We definitely don't all have to be the same. At least she isn't Bernie Sanders.
10:56 PM - Feb 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}