David James
A
As somebody who can actually draw and a graphic designer for almost 49 years now I find the increasing use of AI laughable because people don’t check the results… apparently Angus Young of AC/DC is about 8 feet tall, what was supposed to be Freddie Mercury looks like a singing Spanish waiter.
07:46 AM - Feb 15, 2024
Claes Brameus
A
In response to David James.
Don't knock Spanish waiters. They bring the best food
08:35 AM - Feb 15, 2024
David James
A
In response to Claes Brameus.
It’s impossible to carry a tray of food when you have a microphone in both hands!
08:35 AM - Feb 15, 2024
Joseph Dominguez
A
I've had three clients recently, bring me AI generated logos. They all look good from afar. But when you zoom in, you see all the weird issues, besides the fact that it's not ready to be printed at all and needs to be completely vectorized.
08:01 AM - Feb 15, 2024
David James
A
In response to Joseph Dominguez.
People think a picture is a logo as well, many people fail to understand what an actual logo is, and the many ways it needs to be reproduced. Clients producing stuff in Canva and presenting it as something that’s useable is also quite amusing.
08:03 AM - Feb 15, 2024 (Edited)
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
Damn, those legs are long!
07:48 AM - Feb 15, 2024
David James
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
The article was full of other examples of really bad AI art, I guess they thought they would avoid copyright on photographs by doing this, but it’s laughable.
07:49 AM - Feb 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}