Social Media Ecosystem
A
Seeing a lot of white folks call Fani feisty, combative, angry, uppity. Or is it you're not used to seeing a strong Black woman check mate folks in real time. Without giving a damn about what you think of her.
03:54 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Vicki with an eye
A
In response to Social Media Ecosystem.
I fucking LOVE her!!💙
08:46 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Dr K
A
Preach! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
04:59 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Mari Tini
A
She was inspirational today and I was LMAO at how she went at them! Just a waste of everyone's time to go after her when the rapist and election interference guy should be on trial here.
01:05 AM - Feb 16, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
The classic "angry Black woman" trope. Like, first of all... we don't have a Reason & the Right to be absolutely furious... enraged. 😡
08:36 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Ground Control
A
The only thing I call her is a queen. And I bow to those out of the deepest respect.
08:31 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Roger Smith
A
Not this white guy. My respect for Willis is immense. Actually my respect for Black women is enormous, because of the examples of DA Willis, NYAG Letitia James, Judge Tanya Chutkan, Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson, Rep. Jasmine Crockett and going back the legendary Barbara Jordan and Shirley Chisholm.
07:10 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Erik Siegrist
A
In response to Roger Smith.
01:00 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Roger Smith
A
In response to Roger Smith.
Replying to myself to make clear I used these women as examples because they were the first ones I thought of. Of course this is HARDLY a complete list of all the Black women I admire and respect. So many in politics, performing arts, and sports.
12:25 PM - Feb 16, 2024
steveN b
A
The White folks you’re referring to must be MAGA or racist (kind of the same) cuz everyone in my circle believes Fani rocks.
07:02 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Janet West
A
As Charles M Blow said, “It’s not about telling them to lower their voice it’s about taking their voice away”.
04:35 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Char
A
First of all, fuck those people. Ms Willis is *amazing* and she may be *feeling* angry, she isn't an "angry woman" as if that's her persona. Who wouldn't be feeling angry when targeted for a consensual adult relationship that is a blatant attempt to discredit them?! Leave her alone.
04:30 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Liz
A
In response to Char.
Dang it. I should have started the $ pool for this. Told my husband it wouldn’t be too far into this until she would be characterize as ‘an angry black woman’
04:44 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Gigi Gisele
A
Amen . Spread the word. Instagram is shadow banning accounts that discuss Race and Political topics. Thank you.
04:26 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Mlb Anx
A
Thank God I haven’t seen any of those specific insults yet because I’m angry enough already. I DID see the audacious suggestion, by SEVERAL “analysts” almost immediately after the trial STARTED, that DA Fani Willis should step down!! The white bias of the talking heads was on full display today.
04:24 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Terminator LX
A
Man, I can relate to this!
04:16 PM - Feb 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}