Muriel Vieux
A
There is a visceral outrage every Black woman watching this psychological rape felt today, will not forget. Just as we were Justice Jackson that day, today we are Fani Willis. We felt her anger, her frustration, her disgust, and also her disdain for all of her inquisitors.
11:00 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Steve G
A
In response to Muriel Vieux.
Ms Willis proved her strong character. I doubt any fair fact finder can do anything other than deny the defense motion to disqualify.
08:48 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Kathy Concerned C'dian
B
Even as a white woman I feel the pain from the cruel misogynistic and racist treatment of Fanni Willis from the evil criminal defendants looking to avoid facing the trial and justice they deserve.
01:45 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Mrs Nobody
A
Apologies - I didn't realise that you, Muriel, and the American Haitian Poet are one and the same. Thank you again for your brilliant post.
12:57 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Muriel Vieux
A
In response to Mrs Nobody.
That's me lol Muriel Vieux AKA The American Haitian Poet
01:43 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Jason Carton
A
Thank you for this.

So sorry for all this. 😞
12:11 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Nicole U
A
I don’t know how Fani Willis enduring that crap. It was disgusting and beyond disrespectful 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. I just keep wondering how there was no way the judge could have intervened at all.
11:46 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
The first lawyer at one point like the rest of them where going around in circles, not one had anything new after each of them spoke,what I don't get us why so many lawyer's at yesterday hearing had to ask questions, to me that was ridiculous, they just all sounded incompetent,
04:46 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Tonya Alston
A
Amen, Sis. Amen.
I genuinely hope that DA Willis knows that she doesn't enter that courtroom alone, knowing that Black women know her pain, and have her back.
02:50 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Kirk Taylor
A
You are 100 percent correct on this. Part of why it is so disgusting is how common it is, been happening for over 2 centuries.
No man would be asked these sexist, stupid, gratuitously invasive questions.
02:06 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Pamela
A
Yep. All this “She should have know better” smacks of what they say about rape victims who wear revealing clothing. Just stop.
The judge should never have allowed this BS. The notion that she’s prosecuting this case to get $ from the fellow prosecutor is completely ridiculous.
12:18 AM - Feb 16, 2024 (Edited)
BreHam
A
Exactly!!!! You write what I was yelling all day. I am tired.
12:05 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Shmarya Rosenberg
A
She did an awful job defending herself today. Like it or not, the fact is what she admitted doing, while legal, risks her case—something she knew when she chose to do it. If somehow Trump walks because of this, she owns that.
11:53 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Kirk Taylor
A
In response to Shmarya Rosenberg.
I actually think she did herself a lot of good. No matter what she said it would be severely spun to their advantage, but her presence on camera was brilliant in its honesty, logic, passion, and transparency. She was in a better position after testifying than she was before, imo.
02:09 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Aussiefemmebot
A
In response to Shmarya Rosenberg.
I'm sure I read somewhere that a huge percentage of marriages are the outcome of work relationships. Culturally it is a natural outcome of getting to really know someone through being "in the trenches" together.

Even Trump & Malaria met "at work".

You speak for patriarchy & nothing more.
05:21 AM - Feb 16, 2024
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯
11:41 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Jean M
A
The whole farce made me sick to my stomach. There was no grounds for this. This is total Trump bullshit. Attack, bully and demean. I was so proud of Ms. Willis and so sorry that she was subjected to this.
11:35 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Kos
A
So did I, and I don’t even have the plumbing or the genes to fully appreciate it. It was shameful, excep for FW kicking ass all over the courtroom
11:14 PM - Feb 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}