Muriel Vieux
A
Things I heard yesterday:
She disgraced herself, she was an embarrassment… No she wasn’t. If you were embarrassed by a Black woman acting like a Black woman that’s on you.
They wanted to try a Black woman... She showed up Black.
04:04 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Cocoa Swann :)
A
In response to Muriel Vieux.
09:07 PM - Feb 16, 2024
HayFarmer
A
Watched 2 hrs of this "trial" & all I saw was rampant misogyny & racism on display. Ms Willis defended herself admirably & is not guilty of anything. The questions asked of her would never have been asked of a man. They are afraid of an educated, accomplished, powerful woman.
08:43 PM - Feb 16, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
She was fierce. She was indignant (as she should have been - those lawyers were mucking around in her personal life). She was fabulous and inspiring.
05:01 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Mister Midnight
A
I saw a fearsomely accomplished professional responding with actual (if controlled) scorn to BS allegations.

Step on over and question my professionalism, capability, or accomplishments. I hope I could represent myself with a tenth of her presence.
04:36 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Terminator LX
A
Master class in "When keeping it real goes right."

It was a thing of beauty! A sight to behold! Everybody I know who only saw clips on the nightly news was criticizing her. But when I made them watch the first 45 mins of her on the stand, they were like, "Oops! My bad. She represented." 😂
04:31 PM - Feb 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}