Anton Brakhage
A
I had not heard this until today, but if THAT's what got the ball rolling on crippling the Trump fraud empire (and, given who he's leaching off of now, likely the Republican Party's campaign funds as well), then that achievement alone justifies AOC's entire political career.
#Trump #AOC
Patsy @PatsyBaloney
Steven Bodzin:
Remember everybody: The whole NY AG case against Trump began because Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, representing Queens & the Bronx, asked Michael Cohen if he had ever seen the Trump Org overstate assets to one audience and understate them to another.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Questions Michael Cohen On Insurance Fraud At Hearing | NBC News - YouTube

At the Michael Cohen hearing, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez used New York’s Trump Golf Links to argue that the President has benefited at the expense of the ...

10:25 PM - Feb 16, 2024
04:26 AM - Feb 17, 2024
Archie Leach
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
AOC is a queen of no nonsense. They hate her because the fear her. I LOVE this about her.
06:14 AM - Feb 17, 2024
Sabine
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Funnily enough i watched a short clip at that time and was impressed: she was well prepared, didn´t use her time for grandstanding (as many others in a situation like that do) and asked precise questions and follow ups. This is certainly her strong suit.
04:34 AM - Feb 17, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}