Akosua
A
Harry & Meghan's Double Date Night. The owner of Vij's restaurant, told CTV News that he was honoured to have Harry & Meghan at his restaurant. They were joined by friends, Michael Buble and his wife Luisana Lopilato. #PrinceHarry #Meghan
Video credit: _duchess_of_sussex IG
06:19 AM - Feb 17, 2024
PS Annie
A
In response to Akosua.
I learned to cook curry from Vikram Vij's first cookbook. He's a lovely guy and the restaurant is wonderful. It's just the type if casual yet elegant place that suits the Sussexes.
08:04 AM - Feb 17, 2024
Akosua
A
In response to PS Annie.
Wow I didn't know he had a cook book..good to know. Will definitely look into it, I love curry. He seems like a really lovely guy and Sussexes had a good time there. ❤️
08:13 AM - Feb 17, 2024
PS Annie
A
In response to Akosua.
I think he has 3! This is the one I have. It's called "Elegant & Inspired Indian Cuisine". The recipe for Vij's Family Chicken Curry Recipe is my favorite. It was adapted from the curried chicken his mom made when he was a little boy in Vancouver.
10:24 AM - Feb 17, 2024 (Edited)
Akosua
A
In response to PS Annie.
Thank you for this. Appreciate it.
10:25 AM - Feb 17, 2024
PS Annie
A
In response to Akosua.
That recipe was actually reprinted in the Ottawa Citizen with his permission, with an article about its origins.
https://ottawacitizen.com/life/food/recipes/the-go-to-curry-recipe-behind-vikram-vijs-success
10:32 AM - Feb 17, 2024
Akosua
A
Oooh this is very good. I'm going to make this. Thank you so much 💓
In response to PS Annie.
10:36 AM - Feb 17, 2024
PS Annie
A
In response to Akosua.
👍🏻
10:45 AM - Feb 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}