Courtney Kimmelman
A
In response to Kimberley Johnson.
Wow, so many stupid people came out just to see the Transphobic Criminal Douche.
11:54 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Curtis Tolofson
A
I see every shade of white in this pic
09:10 PM - Feb 18, 2024
PS Annie
A
This is what make organized religion so dangerous. It requires you to suspend disbelief as a condition of membership. Once they've convinced you to put loyalty to the religion before your own intellect and discernment, indoctrination is easy.
01:07 PM - Feb 18, 2024
PS Annie
A
That picture is terrifying.
12:56 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Kim A
A
The quote is spot on.
The picture makes me throw up.
07:04 AM - Feb 18, 2024
PS Annie
A
In response to Kim A.
Lordy. 😳
12:56 PM - Feb 18, 2024
ChrisADED
A
After The Lincoln Project created a parody of the Christofascist propaganda video declaring Trump was appointed by God as paradise's caretaker...
Trump LOSES IT After Being Ridiculed In God Parody Ad - YouTube

Joe Scarborough, a former United States Representative and also the co-host of Morning Joe on MSNBC, recently made remarks about former president Donald Trum...

03:31 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Pamela Gee
A
That poor baby knows more than the adults
07:30 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Andy Sharick
A
Phenomenonal photo from Mississippi (as I recall) in 2016. However, the sign is fake. In the actual photo you can see the tall thin 50-ish man standing behind the young Mom. As I recall he is her father, and the woman to the right of her is her sister. Don't lie - be better than them.
07:00 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Andy Sharick.
If it's fake, the Boston Globe got taken for a ride, too:
07:53 PM - Feb 17, 2024
PS Annie
A
In response to Andy Sharick.
Even if it is indeed a doctored photo (see Boston Globe reference), that doesn't make it okay for you to accuse her of lying. It's often difficult to tell these days and you can provide the information without being a jerk about it.
01:02 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Kieran
A
The stupid look on that woman's face is actually quite creepy 😦
05:07 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Jean M
A
Evangelicals have been conditioned – might I say groomed? – since birth to accept and believe impossible things. That a rapist ConMan is the chosen of the son of God is unfathomable to the rest of us.
12:32 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Fiona Bski
A
In response to Jean M.
I heard that the parents of Ginni Thomas and Mike Flynn used to drag them around as kids to all sorts of political and anti-abortion rallies, etc.
12:44 PM - Feb 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}