Bowerydoll
A
Have you been looking for a brilliant new follow & a great book to dive into?? We are so lucky to have Keith Boykin here with us. I can't recommend his new book enough. I'm hoping we'll be blessed to connect with him in a pod. He's an absolute badass💡📚 #NeverStopLearning #ItsALLAboutRace

@cbouzy
Keith Boykin @keithboykin
A new CBS News poll shows 75 percent of Black people think racism is a major problem in America today, while 58 percent of white people say racism is only a minor problem or not a problem at all.

bit.ly/whyrace
12:18 PM - Feb 17, 2024
03:40 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Mary Lou
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
I've met several white South Africans, who, grew up during Apartheid.

Quite a few said: they didn't realise apartheid was so bad.

Another lot still think it wasn't that bad - after all, they had the nice beaches, good schools and good paying jobs to go to.
11:23 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Lisse (she/her)
A
Most Definitely 💯🔥 @keithboykin . I would love to hear a pod with you! Such a big fan! If this is a possibility , @cbouzy .😉
09:22 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Ginnette Powell
A
Oh yes my friend and I went to his book launch and we bought his.book. amazing person and talk.
04:29 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Ginnette Powell.
😍🖐🏾💗📚!!!!!!
04:30 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Susan
A
Thanks for the recommendation. I followed Keith Boykin on the other site and didn’t realize he was here.
04:21 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Susan.
You're welcome, Susan. I'm so glad he's here. I can't encourage folks enough to check out his new book. My weeks at work lately have been object lessons on every chapter.
04:30 PM - Feb 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}