MEAction NOW
A
thread 1/2
This is MAGA podcaster Alex Stein, who hosts a show on MAGA network 'Blaze Media' founded by Glenn Beck.

He is going around harassing young women volunteering for the Haley campaign, asking them if they have an Onlyfans.🤮🤮

This isn't journalism, and it isn't conservative.

This is trash. 🤬
07:39 PM - Feb 17, 2024
MEAction NOW
A
thread 2/2
The Blaze is trash. Glenn Beck is trash.

Conservatives should stop pretending otherwise, because this type of stuff is why NORMAL people hate MAGA, and by extension the Republican party.
07:39 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to MEAction NOW.
It's how Jesse Watters on FOX got his start - as Bill O'Reilly's lapdog, going out on the street in Chinatown to ask racist questions of Asian people. He did a lot of that kind of stuff. Hate gets you promoted in his world.
08:20 PM - Feb 17, 2024
John Shaft
A
He is gonna harass the wrong one and I hope there is a camera on his moronic ass.
07:50 PM - Feb 17, 2024
MEAction NOW
A
In response to John Shaft.
He himself is filming 📽️!!
09:25 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Fries Andersen
A
I’m sorry, but I didn’t feel for these women. They know how horrible Republicans are, but they still support the party.
07:47 PM - Feb 17, 2024
MEAction NOW
A
In response to Fries Andersen.
There's definitely that bit, but I can't stand to watch any woman being harassed this way.

What's wrong is wrong.

We should share with everyone as I'm sure a lot of non MAGA Republicans wouldn't be okay with this. Same with independents.
09:28 PM - Feb 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}