Michael Arndt
A
Sad moment last night - our Trumper relatives are here. Definite change from past rhetoric. And FYI these are lovely folks brainwashed by Fox etc. They’ve morphed from “Dems are evil corrupt” to “They’re all evil & corrupt. We need to tear it all down and start over as a nation”
05:46 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Michael Arndt.
At all times, keep politics out of the conversation.
If they start with politics, even casual comments, politely tell them you are not interested. Talking about the weather can save lives.
03:20 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Yvette
A
I’ve given up trying to reason with MAGA people. It’s a lost cause. I think they need professional help like you get when a family member joins a CULT. They need PROFESSIONAL DEPROGRAMMING.
03:03 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Kim A
A
Good luck. Hope you can calmly retain your sanity during the visit while fending off the insanity.
07:24 AM - Feb 18, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
I hope they are staying in a hotel so you can get a break from them? I’m sorry you have to deal with Trumpy relatives.
05:58 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Michael Arndt
A
In response to jocelynjtweet.
We love them and are happy to host them whenever they can come but its sad cuz I’ve seen the changes over the last decade and the programming they’ve been brainwashed by. Their reality isnt real, but it sure is to them. All cities are hellholes under Biden, everyplace is overrun with illegals etc.
06:18 AM - Feb 18, 2024 (Edited)
E Z
A
Bannon babes…
Sorry sorry sorry.
05:47 AM - Feb 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}