Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 1/9
This 👇🏾
Okay 7 years as a Squaddie one thing I appreciate right now is the fact that the BM is showing how totally shut out they are from the Montecito Court. If the lie is big enough the Sussex spokesperson shuts it down. I love that they are continuing with "look how much 🥚hates Harry"
Daniel De @DannyDe
Here we again in Britain, the Nasty British media are reporting that PW will block PH return to help out the RF while PH dad the King under go's cancer treatment, if true it's not the flex they think it is, this is all manufactured and coordinated nonsense by the Nasty British media and the Royal i
05:52 AM - Feb 18, 2024
06:10 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 2/9
"Incandescent with rage" has convinced people that anger = strength/machismo. No Bill has anger issues and needs to get help for that. I am enjoying all the things they are exposing about the thoughts and feelings of the UnRoyal Family. That they want to ban a son from his family is not good
06:15 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 3/9
I have even heard they want to ban him from Britain. What? How?
The unRoyal Family PR is the worst thing I have seen in decades.
The handling of Harry was annoying. The Oprah interview was not that shocking. Charles told us his mother was a cold and a distant parent and his father detached.
06:20 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 4/9
Fergie went on Oprah years ago and shared her story that was eerily similar to Diana's. 'Men in Grey Suits' anyone? Dickie the unRoyal reporter said "we don't believe Meghan, Diana said the same thing we didn't believe her. So did Fergie."
The difference was that racism was now a factor.
06:24 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 5/9
Harry said "It's not lost on me that my mother was killed when she was with a man of colour and now they are after me because I am with a woman of colour. They won't stop until she is dead"
These people (the British Media with the unRoyal Family) don't like anyone taking the spotlight.
06:27 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 6/9
The wall to wall coverage when Meghan and Harry are outside is reminiscent of Diana. And they have tried to kill Meghan too. Tried to kill Archie multiple times before he was born and when he was in South Africa. Thank you Lauren Kumalo for saving Ntsiko's life we appreciate it.
06:30 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 7/9
Sussex Squad won't be silenced. This is bigger than H&M. This is about institutional racism in an institution that headed colonialism. An institution that has made sure that currently in the UK you cannot sue them for racism or sexual assault in the palaces because they were given exemption.
06:37 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 8/9
How in 2024? Because the "Men in Grey Suits" or the courtiers make sure they have no Governmental oversight in making sure black people were not hired for office jobs for decades. The typist that tried to sue Charles's office because Fawcett called her the N word was unable to do so.
06:41 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 9/9
We know
We remember
We document
We keep receipts
We support
We uplift
We campaign
We donate