Jeff Shaw
A
thread 1/2
It's the first Sunday without football in a long time. Mourning period for my Niners is over. So what should I do? A republican running for governor of Washington (the State) sent me a fundraising letter vis snail mail. Instead of sending money I sent (not manure, although he deserved some) I wrote
07:45 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Jeff Shaw
A
thread 2/2
letter starting out "Dear Lying Maga Apologist" and laid into some of his past journeys into politics and how bad that his takes were. Now I'm going out to pick some weeds and spring is right around the corner. Happy Sunday everyone. Smile, be positive and help humanity survive.
07:45 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Jeff Shaw.
When Mr. N's (Republican) mother died, several years ago, we forwarded her mail to us. He politely wrote to all the GOP organizations and asked them to stop sending money begs. Some did not. He filled the reply envelopes with blank paper and sent them back until they stopped.
08:19 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Deb
A
In response to Jeff Shaw.
My husband, who has always been a democrat, kept getting surveys from the local republican party. He didn’t fill out the surveys but did return all the envelopes empty. They got to pay for postage and waste time opening them.
07:48 PM - Feb 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}