ChattJazz
A
Here are some of the greed driven Western companies who said they were leaving Russia but sell through 3rd parties who bring their products to Russia. This reprehensible greed help's Putin's war machine kill innocent people. #StandWithUkraine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvse_pha7Ec
Sanctions worked? Russian shopping malls after one year of sanctions (2023) - YouTube

Life in Russian malls have drastically changed after the West imposed sanctions and western brands decided to pull out of the Russian market. I visited two s...

02:27 PM - Mar 10, 2023
Claudia Hall Christian (She/Her)
A
In response to ChattJazz.
Idk. This guy seems to be married to a Russian. That tells me all I need to know about the "truth" of this video.
02:45 PM - Mar 10, 2023
ChattJazz
A
In response to Claudia Hall Christian (She/Her).
The video is not a pro-Russian video. It is clearly in a Russian mall and you can see the products.
03:49 PM - Mar 10, 2023
Claudia Hall Christian (She/Her)
A
In response to ChattJazz.
So, I took some time to look up this guy. He was a television broadcaster in Russia before the war. You must know that all television and media is propaganda in Russia. (The exception is Meduza and they were chased out of the country.)

The likelihood that his channel is propaganda is high. Shrug
10:20 PM - Mar 10, 2023
ChattJazz
A
I take it you have seen my profile so you will have an indication of my profession. I understand propaganda clearly and have dealt with it first hand. We all know that companies are about profit first and foremost and unethical behavior is not uncommon in its pursuit.
06:20 AM - Mar 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}