✨Witchy Woman✨
A
I want this motherfucker out of my country
11:20 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Carrie, like the movie
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
I knew from day one that the reason behind buying twitter was to heavily influence the 2024 election
11:23 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Carrie, like the movie.
I'm still seething with rage toward all the people that sit into that cesspool all day, hocking their wares, legitimizing his existence and what he's turned Twitter into. They can all kiss my ass, they are complicit. Silence is complicity.
11:38 PM - Feb 18, 2024
KJ HAGANS
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
At this point and time, if you are still on that app you should just admit that you are addicted to that app. Some people are just excited by the chaos and imagine themselves as "the good guys" when they go against the chaos. It's crazy.
03:32 PM - Feb 19, 2024
You look marvelous
A
In response to KJ HAGANS.
Social media addiction is real and is not talked about enough. I wish it was feasible to turn off the internet on Sundays and after 10pm. We need to create a sleep cycle or some sort of limitation! It is a true menace!
04:39 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
At one point in time, I was tweeting/retweeting up to 60x a day. My friend told me I was addicted, I told him I was being social. It was probably some of both. But I am an introvert so social media is where I can thrive.
In response to You look marvelous.
05:50 PM - Feb 19, 2024 (Edited)
You look marvelous
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Yes, I see that social media can be great for being social and also avoiding people. I cancelled my Twitter account after I saw all the negativity. No regrets!
11:24 PM - Feb 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}