Muriel Vieux
A
thread 1/6
They told you that the elderly would die, along with the immune compromised, the obese and the diabetics, and you chose to let them die, you would not wear a mask or vaccinate.

They told you, the children would die if gun laws were not made and enforced, you said let them die.
11:11 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Muriel Vieux
A
thread 2/6
They told you, women, mothers, sisters, daughters, would die for lack of abortion care, you said let them die.

They told you, a child’s body was not meant to carry a child they could die; you said let them die.
Muriel Vieux
A
thread 3/6
They told you, if you remove their care, your children that are different, would kill themselves, you said let them die.

They told you, here take this money to feed the poor children in your city, you said no, let them starve, let them die.
Muriel Vieux
A
thread 4/6
They told you, the unhouse would die in the cold, let them stay where its warm, you said no, let them die.

They told you, lower the cost of housing so families could rent, you said no let them sleep in the streets.
Muriel Vieux
A
thread 5/6
They told you, raise the minimum wage so families don’t have to work more than one job, you said no, let them struggle.

They told you, time and time again what would happen if you did not act… you didn’t care, it didn’t matter to you that people were dying not even your own.
Muriel Vieux
A
thread 6/6
And you told them “I’m a Christian!” I don’t know what you are, but you are no Christian, you are not even human.

#TheAmericanHaitianPoet
Paypal.me/murielvieux
Muriel Vieux – February 19th, 2024 - ©AllRightsReserved
Don Rowe
A
In response to Muriel Vieux.
A gun is a tool for killing. Behind the grizzly mass shooting headlines remains one inescapable fact: The person most likely to be killed by a privately owned firearm is either the owner or a member of the owner`s immediate family.
10:10 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Dave
A
Bookmarked as well.

Very well done.
06:54 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Dodi Davies
A
Bookmarked. 👌👏
11:25 AM - Feb 20, 2024