EmDashDark Pink
A
thread 1/3
Did y’all hear about the Canadian family…of 11 people…packed up and moved to Russia bc they had to escape the leftist, woke LGBQ crowd? Russian welcomed them with open arms, froze all their money in a Russian bank, the family spoke their minds about how dissatisfied they were with the
10:55 AM - Feb 20, 2024
EmDashDark Pink
A
thread 2/3
country thus far and wanted to get out. Then they must have received a “call” from a Russian bc the family then retracted and apologized. They’re still stuck there.
EmDashDark Pink
A
thread 3/3
Retropian
B
In response to EmDashDark Pink.
I feel bad for the kids. As minors they look to their parents for guidance and protection. The parents failed them out of sheer stupidity. The parents? Well, FAFO. The parents deserve what they get, the kids don’t.
02:47 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Rosetta
A
In response to Retropian.
💯💯💯
09:37 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
🤷🏾‍♀️
02:29 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Wineaux
A
Yeah, I read abt it this morning. Absolutely, nuts. Here’s a Substack newsletter on it, as well

Aside frm the obvious, they didn’t bother to do ‘any* due diligence: learn the culture, learn a little Russian, short visit, etc

That said, it’s bothering me tht I don’t see any mainstream coverage. 🤔
01:29 PM - Feb 20, 2024
CPfromCA
A
In response to Wineaux.
"Along with all his other hobbies, Vladimir Putin is making a PR push to re-brand Russia as a safe space for “Traditional Conservatives,” and he seems to have gotten some takers besides Tucker!"

Eh. LET THEM ALL GO TO RUSSIA.

They love Putin. Go live in his wretched country.
Then whine about USA
04:42 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Rosetta
A
In response to Wineaux.
More than likely there won’t be any MSM coverage. They just don’t care about a family that happily moved to Russia and then FAAFO.
09:43 PM - Feb 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}