Roxxy Riot
A
Just go with whatever the vibes tell you.
Even if he's not trying to be creepy but it still makes you uncomfortable, you should say that.
Personally, someone telling me I don't need makeup or filters would immediately trigger my "fuck you" reaction. But that's just me.. I'm feisty lol
valerie @valerie
I don't know how to nicely respond to an old co-worker who commented on my filtered selfie on my IG story with, "you don't need any filters let go be you we love it."

On the surface, it sounds like a compliment? But this is just the latest in comments he's made that I find to be slightly creepy.
12:13 PM - Feb 22, 2024
12:34 PM - Feb 22, 2024
valerie
A
When my hubby has told me I don't need make-up, I know it comes from love but I still roll my eyes at him. LOL

But an old co-worker/"friend" should probably just mind his own when we're not friends like that. It's just the latest in vaguely creepy comments he's made...
In response to Roxxy Riot.
01:39 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Roxxy Riot
A
In response to valerie.
Yeah.. I'd probably tell him to back off. I made the mistake of not cutting stuff like that off and had some guy texting me weird shit randomly for months.

Men aren't very good at picking up subtle hints so I'd just be straight up with him
01:41 PM - Feb 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}