Jack Brown
A
Yesterday, during a press scrum at a CPAC conference, Sen. Tommy Tuberville called children a "commodity". WTAF, Tuberville?!

com·mod·i·ty
/kəˈmädədē/
noun
A raw material or primary agricultural product that can be bought and sold, such as copper or coffee.
04:04 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Candace Brent
A
In response to Jack Brown.
Thank you for this. I heard him use that word as well but no one was talking about it and I thought I misheard!
12:47 PM - Feb 26, 2024
Iz Here
A
Surely no one is surprised that an ignorant white male defender of obsolete patriarchal beliefs demeans children as easily & naturally as breathing. #Tuberville is just another Christo-fascist fuck who has no business in public office.
07:44 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Jason Carton
A
Not an accident.
05:20 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Dr. So-Called B
A
Well he's an idiot. Have you heard him speak? My brain breaks everytime I hear him. His intellect is equivalent to an acorn shell. I swear he speaks in bubblegum shrimp lolol.
05:00 PM - Feb 23, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
The patriarchy has been reducing humans to mere resources for a long time.

It's why people were brought to our shore in chains before the Mayflower dropped anchor here.

With the GOP lowering the age children can work dangerous jobs + cutting lunch programs, they're driving kids to work or starve.
04:41 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Kim Mmmm
A
Everything is grist for the mill to those buttholes.
04:34 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Mister Midnight
A
Of course he considers them a commodity. He is a former football coach at a major sports school. His players were his paycheck.
04:29 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Alexander J. McKinley, QBE
A
Not calling them 'stock' anymore?
04:05 PM - Feb 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}