ecsbrooklyn
A
✋🏻 I support and will vote for Biden/Harris, and will do my damnedest to get others to support and vote for them as well.

#BidenHarris2024 #RegisterToVote #RegisterOthersToVote #Vote
Myron Clifton @PresidentKamalasHand
Remember Trump won?

I do. I don’t trust anyone not outwardly supporting Biden/Harris

Nobody. No one. Not a single person on this app or any other gets the presumption they will support Biden/Harris until they actually say so.

To say nothing is siding with Trump. End
11:11 PM - Feb 23, 2024
01:03 AM - Feb 24, 2024 (Edited)
John Clifford
A
In response to ecsbrooklyn.
If the whole world got to vote between Trump and Biden I could understand this stance but since that's not true I have to assume that those of us who can't vote don't exist in your world.
06:16 AM - Feb 24, 2024
ecsbrooklyn
A
In response to John Clifford.
Myron and I live in the US. This election is monumental in every way -- not just for us, but for western democracies, our alliances, and the world. While you can't vote here, you most certainly exist to us. We are actively fighting fascism and for our rights. I hope you're part of that in Scotland.
12:46 PM - Feb 24, 2024
John Clifford
A
Glad to hear you feel non-USA citizens exist & are important, NOT clear in your original posting. We have our own demons in the UK, often ones using American developed/perfected procedures so please excuse those of us who do not want to fit into the definition of worthiness that you started with.
In response to ecsbrooklyn.
04:30 PM - Feb 24, 2024
ecsbrooklyn
A
In response to John Clifford.
You seem to be taking this personally. I suggest you take a look at Myron's page, since he's the original poster. Perhaps you'll understand better what he's talking about.

All the demons work together, btw.

I'm sorry, but I'm done with this conversation.
04:41 PM - Feb 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}