Karen Dykstra
A
What would you say is an unwritten rule of Spoutible, now that we’re a year old. #SpoutibleUnwrittenRule

Dont tag Christopher with all of your questions. Ask the Spoutible Community or put in a help request.
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker @ImNobodyToo
What would you say is an unwritten rule of Spoutible, now that we're a year old. #SpoutibleUnwrittenRule

The folks that don't like it here, don't need to announce their departure.
06:28 AM - Feb 24, 2024
06:36 AM - Feb 24, 2024
ffranny
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
I've done both, received no response, not even an automated "We received your message." My main complaint/query/request: Replies w/o the original post are cryptic/frustrating. Is there a way I can see them in context? Nothing in Settings seems to apply.
06:52 AM - Feb 24, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
In response to ffranny.
In my experience those orphan spouts are untraceable. Nothing in settings at this point. People need to doublecheck that they are spouting a Reply To Spout before they hit send.
06:55 AM - Feb 24, 2024
ffranny
A
Not completely untraceable -- if I click on the mystery spout, it does take me back to where I can see what it replies to, but I shouldn't have to. I hate to play the "back on Twitter" card, but at least there the default appeared to be that the reply automatically came with the original.
In response to Karen Dykstra.
06:43 AM - Feb 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}