The Wendy Lady
A
I’m not necessarily a gambling woman, but I’m interested in what the over/under will be for white women voting for the Biden-Harris administration in November.

Will the percentage of Dem votes cast by my sister ⚪️ women be higher or lower than in 2020 & 2016?

Higher

Lower

No change

35 votes — 10:41 AM - Feb 24, 2024 (Edited)
Truscha Quatrone
A
In response to The Wendy Lady.
And vote by GenX could carry the election if only Biden would address them ad their concerns, It not just tuition forgiveness they are interested.
11:00 AM - Feb 24, 2024
The Wendy Lady
A
In response to Truscha Quatrone.
What concerns of yours haven’t been addressed? I’m Gen X and literally have been blown away by how this administration sees us and works for us.
11:30 AM - Feb 24, 2024
Truscha Quatrone
A
I am a senior voter. I made that statement because my grandchildren and their friends are saying, we need to change our constitution, we need term limits for every elected official, we need to demand a ceasefire in Gaza. Why cant I afford an apartment to rent?
08:10 AM - Feb 25, 2024
The Wendy Lady
A
I’m not a senior voter. I listen to my children’s opinions & take them into consideration. So let me ask you, what changes need to be made to the constitution? Why do we need term limits & what are the risks of doing away w/ them? Do you honestly believe that Hamas - our enemy - will listen to us?
08:45 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Truscha Quatrone
A
The electoral college, is no longer relevant, no appointment of any office should be for life, term limits for everyone. Roe V Wade needs to be reinstated, Citizen United needs to be overrule. There is blame on both sides Hamas is not worse than Netanyahu.
09:36 AM - Feb 25, 2024
The Wendy Lady
A
The electoral college IS a whole mess.

Again I ask, how specifically would the country benefit from term limits? What would the country lose from doing away with them? Do you agree that elections are a way to limit the terms elected officials are in office? Or, is your issue with appointees?
10:25 AM - Feb 25, 2024
The Wendy Lady
A
If your concern is solely about appointees, are you worried about who an opposing leader would potentially fill that seat with? Would it be better to have a list of requirements for appointees such as judges?
10:32 AM - Feb 25, 2024
The Wendy Lady
A
As far as R v. W; it will take a liberal majority on SCOTUS to get it back. That will require time AND a democratic majority in the House, Senate, and presidency.

I too wish there was a magical fix to undo the overturning, but there’s not.
10:37 AM - Feb 25, 2024
The Wendy Lady
A
I too absolutely agree with C.U. needing to be overturned. Again, a liberal SCOTUS is the only way for that to happen.

Netanyahu is a monster. However, it wasn’t Netanyahu who broke the ceasefire Oct. 7th, it was Hamas. It’s not Netanyahu who rejected the subsequent ceasefire agreement, it’s Hamas
10:41 AM - Feb 25, 2024
The Wendy Lady
A
It concerns me that you, a self proclaimed Gen X’er, is out here using your platform to share the problems your grandkids have, instead of trying to help them understand what the solutions are.

Is our Democratic Republic in jeopardy? Yes! That’s exactly why seasoned people need to help.
10:57 AM - Feb 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}