Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
📢Yesterday, I demonstrated our soon-to-be-released Accuracy Alerts feature and was asked about its accuracy with recent events. The technology we are using can add context to claims made about breaking news, going a step beyond ChatGPT regarding accurate real-time information.
11:01 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
This is important because falsehoods move fast on social media platforms, and often, breaking news can be quickly followed by falsehoods. We believe Accuracy Alerts will help to slow down the spread of falsehoods on Spoutible during breaking news events.
11:01 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I'm still fairly skeptical of the accuracy of AI, but will acknowledge that the technology is developing rapidly. And I've found the thread summaries Spoutible generates to be fairly accurate, which gives me more confidence for the quality of this AI.
10:20 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
This is a fantastic idea! I wish other platforms would do something similar with the proliferation of deep fakes and conspiracy theories around the pivotal 2024 election. Spoutible already has cool features lacking everywhere else, but this might be my favorite yet. Keep up the great work!
09:28 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Rhys Parton
A
Ooo, I like this.
06:13 PM - Feb 25, 2024
John Luttermoser
A
This looks like a good thing. Question: When there is a non-media official source -- in this case, the vote count released by South Carolina election officials -- should that also be cited as a source? Is that possible?
12:59 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to John Luttermoser.
Excellent question! I'm sure things like this will be quickly resolved once the technology is established.
09:30 PM - Feb 25, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
Cool
12:36 PM - Feb 25, 2024
direwolf
A
Incredible merging of technology and media and light years ahead of other media networks (social or traditional). We'll done @cbouzy and @Spoutible
11:17 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to direwolf.
They just keep the awesome proprietary features coming, dont they!
09:31 PM - Feb 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}