Chance
B
05:54 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
In response to Chance.
Definitely tear it down, but this crap is about if meghan and Harry go to this thing. All the media will be after is when Harry and his father are standing together, how the interact with each other it'll be the same with his brother, all they won't is the pictures, I hope they don't go
06:07 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Chance
B
I don't want them to go either but I already know that they will I'm even hearing that him and his brother will meet before anything just the two of them Harry should tell that MF to apologize to his wife or he'll write another book and tell EVERYTHING this time around!
In response to Julia@myollieBarradise1.
06:13 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
In response to Chance.
Damm, by Harry going, it shows to me that all this is to make his father and brother the good guys, that there are no hard feelings and that they forgive him, that's a bunch of horseshit(excuse my language) they should be making it right with Harry and meghan, ohh sorry I get so mad with this shit
06:23 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Julia@myollieBarradise1.
It's a power move it's his son this is the day he is crowded king how is it going to look if his son isn't there he wants him to attend in the worst way but as soon as it's over he's going to be on some real bullshit Harry will see he doesn't even know his own father then
06:40 PM - Mar 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}