Larry Canuck
A
thread 1/9
In answer to @jimp32 Jim Plunket's spout asking why voters support TFG at their own risk:
The answer to the question is a religious one, and a horrifying one to contemplate. If that bothers you, best move along. It's not pretty, but it's entirely possible...
05:19 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Larry Canuck
A
thread 2/9
Full disclosure: I was a member of an end-time church in my 20's, back in the 1970's. It had true leadership, and preached love and service to all, especially the poor and disadvantaged. My experience, the religious, not the fascist :-) gives me a unique perspective, I believe.
Larry Canuck
A
thread 3/9
The evil comes from the pulpits of the so-called "christofascist" (lower-case 'c' intended) churches. They wish with all their being to see Armageddon in their (our) time. I cannot stress that enough. To do that, they need an all-powerful world-class political warrior that they can manipulate to
Larry Canuck
A
thread 4/9
their cause. They found their patsy in the person of TFG. He is actually the perfect person for the job, already cozy with Putin and Xi because of their massive kompromat and influence payments, bribery, etc. He is easily influenced by flattery and cash.
Larry Canuck
A
thread 5/9
This theory feeds from the prophetic "Gog and Magog" war that they wish for. Google it if you can stomach it. In it, Russia and Iran and probably China attack and occupy Israel for a time. That is not possible with a Democratic US protecting Israel, as is the case now.
Larry Canuck
A
thread 6/9
If a Trumpian US looked the other way, the other fascist countries - Russia, China, North Korea, Iran - control 6430 nuclear bombs to 605 in democratic hands (England, France, Israel). Iran has ten or so in development right now, which I included in the fascist total.
Larry Canuck
A
thread 7/9
The nuclear blackmail threat to Israel: "Stand down or be obliterated". It does stand down, and Iran walks in and takes over. I always wondered how this could come about, and it wasn't clear until TFG came on the scene. He is the key to the prophecy.
Larry Canuck
A
thread 8/9
The upshot of this massive and evil plan? The fascists can be defeated, but it has to be done now. In the ballot box. With a truly massive vote for true democracy. In your country, that requires a Blue vote up and down the ballots. In my country it's a Red (Liberal) vote up and down the ballots.
Larry Canuck
A
thread 9/9
Any so-called "Independent" candidates are ballot-splitting wolves in sheeps' clothing, only benefiting the fascists...
This is a long and horrific rant, I realize, for which I sincerely apologize.
Larry Canuck
A
In response to Boomer Papa.
That looks like an excellent resource. Thank you!
08:19 AM - Feb 26, 2024
Boomer Papa
A
In response to Larry Canuck.
YW
05:42 PM - Feb 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}