Caryl D
A
#Spoutories
It’s true. There is no such thing as olfactory hallucinations. I checked, working that ask into my last neurology visit. But I still #smell gas fumes every night. Sometimes it sets off the alarm. Mostly it drifts just under sensor range. So I was right, the super is trying to kill me.
12:04 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Denise R
A
In response to Caryl D.
That sounds dangerous, call the gas company, have them check for leaks! It’s not a problem until it is. Be safe.
12:08 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Caryl D
A
In response to Denise R.
I have tried everything. Alarms work once and then are disabled. The coop owns the account and only they get the report. No report so the police won’t act.
I live with the windows wide open all year long and sleep face down breathing into my pillow.
I work the problem and I am alive.
12:12 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Denise R
A
In response to Caryl D.
It’s not right! I hope you find a solution and some relief.
12:34 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Caryl D
A
In response to Denise R.
There is none because their last super was a do nothing drug dealer. This one takes out the trash and sweeps so they rationalize me as …
12:53 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Denise R
A
In response to Caryl D.
I know exactly what you're saying. Some believe (even some other women) that ALL women are just "hysterical". SMH
Continue to do what you have to do, to stay safe!
11:15 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Caryl D
A
In response to Denise R.
These prejudices also extend into our medical care as well
11:17 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Denise R
A
In response to Caryl D.
I know this all too well, unfortunately. It has happened to me, to a close friend, and to my niece. 🫤
11:23 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Caryl D
A
In response to Denise R.
So many women living in silence being victimized by the attitudes/prejudice of the medical and first responder male hierarchy
03:46 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Denise R
A
In response to Caryl D.
Yes, absolutely!
01:27 AM - Feb 26, 2024
Caryl D
A
In response to Denise R.
It is 2024 and we can see anything from satellites.
Why can’t mammograms, pelvic sonograms, and bladders diagnostics less invasive, less like medieval torture?
1. Because men invented these machines
2. Because hospitals paid for expensive machines
3.no innovation is being funded.
10:44 AM - Feb 26, 2024
Char
A
*just wants a full body scan once a year in like an MRI machine instead of 8 different screening tests... surely that would be cheaper*
In response to Caryl D.
10:47 AM - Feb 26, 2024
Caryl D
A
In response to Char.
Yes!

Now we get into the insurance end:
1. One test per day (they count on us not being able to get off work too often or pay transport)
2. Insurance criteria for who gets testing (at my age every 10 years for a colonoscopy, every 3-5 years for a pap, etc)
10:52 AM - Feb 26, 2024
Char
A
In response to Caryl D.
My province suggests colorectal screening ANNUALLY... a) Who is doing it that often, unless they have personal/family history b) also annual breast screening which is mammo & often ultrasound

It's absurd! We don't pay out of pocket, so you'd think the govt would want to go on the cheap!
11:23 AM - Feb 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}