Casey Wagner
A
The democrats are a cult too.
You can never question or critique a democrat or democrat choices in front of the cult members, because if you do the boogey-Trump wins.
That's a cult.
10:21 AM - Feb 27, 2024
Mary JUSTICE FOR BREONNA
A
In response to Casey Wagner.
You can talk about whatever you want. That's your right. It is my right to tell you you're wrong. 2024 isn't the time to talk about replacing the incumbent. The fact that you can STILL eye roll trump as a "boogey" means that you are not listening to the voices of the people who suffered the most.
10:57 AM - Feb 27, 2024
Casey Wagner
A
In response to Mary JUSTICE FOR BREONNA.
Oh no, I'm not saying to replace him.
That's in place now.

What's important is that potential errors are recognized. Weaknesses in the line of succession, etc.

The problem is that some people won't let others even talk about issues without invoking Trump.
11:09 AM - Feb 27, 2024
Casey Wagner
A
THAT makes Trump the boogeyman.
He's just a crook and a scumbag. He's not all-powerful.
But some people want it to seem like he is any time anyone critiques a choice that was made.
Like when RBG said "I'm having too much fun" when it was suggested she retire when she could have passed the torch.
11:10 AM - Feb 27, 2024
Casey Wagner
A
But instead of handing her torch over to another moderate it ended up with her position going to a right wing crackpot.

This isn't the same situation with the election, but some Democrats are just as bad at taking any criticism of their long term planning as any GOP nutter.
11:11 AM - Feb 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}