No
A
PSA: Spouses and Family if you are the financial caretaker for you and your spouse or a family member, PLEASE do not keep secrets about finances. Make sure your spouse or some responsible party has knowledge and access to the accounts. Fixing shit years after you die is a fucking pain in the ass.
No @ZoeOeoZ
After 5 years of calls, emails and letters we FINALLY got the last of my dad's secret financial doings fixed, that we know. He NEVER told mom anything. He set up a health related account for her 2 years before he passed and never told anyone. In fact he even forged her signature on the account. WTF!
02:05 PM - Feb 27, 2024
02:11 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Liz
A
In response to No.
I am the Poster Lady for this. My husband has given all the info to our son, so he could help me.
I do have big issues with math and wading through the paper work for most things.. insurance, utilities, etc etc
06:48 PM - Feb 27, 2024
No
A
In response to Liz.
By choice I hope. I keep mom in the loop. No sectrets. Dad was horribly secretive. As the oldest child I did not know most things until months before he passed and after. It is a sticky subject in many families.
07:24 PM - Feb 27, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to No.
We're still going through this w/ my brothers estate after he died suddenly over 2 years ago. It's horrible to be dealing w/ this while simultaneously grieving & it left his daughter in a real bind. If we hadn't stepped in, she'd have been on the street & unable to finish school.
02:17 PM - Feb 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}