Grandma Sharon
A
Any Wendy's fans out there?
I am not a Wendy's customer, but if I were this would likely drive me elsewhere for fast food.
06:53 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Grandma Sharon.
See, Mr. N and I just talked about this - we have a local small chain burger joint that keeps us out of fast food behemoths. We also found a single-store burger joint and a local/regional chain out west, where we're going, that will keep us out of the monster burger chains indefinitely.
08:22 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Ness Allen
B
It’s really time for us customers to start driving these companies to their knees! They are taking us for granted.

We should stop patronizing them. PERIOD!
We don’t need them! THEY NEED US!

We have the power to stop their greed. Let’s start with…STOP GOING TO WENDY’S RIGHT NOW!
08:05 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
The last time I went to one my thought was, wow that was expensive for next to nothing, needless to say, I don’t plan on going back any time soon.
07:10 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Rob E
A
Wendy's is about to FAFO
07:05 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Grandma Sharon
A
In response to Rob E.
They sure are!
07:06 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Nope
A
I was just thinking the other day, after indulging in a medium fry cost almost 5 dollars!, that fast-food will likely start declining because they aren't more convenient than curbside pick up you can get anywhere or cheaper than a good substantial meal.
07:03 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Grandma Sharon
A
In response to Nope.
Yes! They will price themselves out of the market at this rate.
07:06 PM - Feb 27, 2024
KJ HAGANS
A
In response to Nope.
With all fast foods, you have to use their app to get any real deals. They will often have free fries with purchase or BOGO free.
07:07 PM - Feb 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}