lorraine aylward
A
🔽🔽🔽Well, this may affect down ballot votes. And that is a problem. Many of those races are won/lost by small numbers
Carole Tyler @CaroleTyler
"Those voting "uncommitted" in #MichiganPrimary tell ABC's Mary Bruce that they are not voting for Biden in November and "don't care if it elects Trump," saying it's "short-term pain for long-term gain," and their vote will "remake" the Dem party to be responsive to voters."

—VABVOX

Fools
08:40 PM - Feb 27, 2024
09:49 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Kevin Richardson
A
In response to lorraine aylward.
Because that type of thinking worked out so well in 2016. 🤦🏾‍♂️.

More dues paying members of the Susan Sarandon School of political activism.
10:02 PM - Feb 27, 2024
lorraine aylward
A
In response to Kevin Richardson.
It doesn't matter what you think; it doesn't matter what I think.
2 facts
1. The US is abetting Israel in their genocide,
2 Looks like it may be an issue in November.

And, if you phonebank/canvass for candidates, you learn there is no good way to reconcile these things.
10:27 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Kevin Richardson
A
As things stand now it probably will be an issue in November. I wonder to what extent it will be the decisive issue for people otherwise inclined to vote for the Democratic Party?
10:33 PM - Feb 27, 2024
lorraine aylward
A
In response to Kevin Richardson.
In my head it goes "I'm' not voting for Biden. So, I'm not going to vote" and we win or lose on the margins...

That's my fear, and I'm prolly wrong, I've just worked so many candidates, and that downvote matters
10:37 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Kevin Richardson
A
That is certainly a possibility. Hopefully a strong campaign will get out the vote regardless. But I know that may be a heavy lift.
10:41 PM - Feb 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}