Nefarious Newt
A
I should be madder, but I'm not. I think that this is a one-off, and I think you'll be able to stick a pin in it when President Biden delivers a cease-fire in Gaza. If it doesn't happen, I think they will all come around in November, because the Republicans are going full Nuremberg for FP45.
Miss Lil' Bit Angie @Neurofabulous11
I don't remember being this angry about an election, other than the orange fucker winning in 2016.
This anger was triggered by seeing a bunch of trifling I'm 'uncommitted Michifuckinganders' on the news.
Normally I would respect one's opinion, but I can't this time. I'm so mad I'm shaking.
💜♾️
12:40 PM - Feb 28, 2024
12:43 PM - Feb 28, 2024
George Bishop
A
Biden has done such a poor job with Israel-Hamas publicly, he's lost some voters for good. Hopefully it doesn't come back to cost him Mich in the fall.
In response to Nefarious Newt.
12:49 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to George Bishop.
Biden has done everything within his power & I think this handful of disgruntled Arab-Americans (who probably have long supported Trump) will have no impact. You're saying they're prefer a president who wants to block Muslims from this country & give Netanyahu a blank check? Suuuuuure ...
01:11 PM - Feb 28, 2024
RA
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
Careful blaming the Michigan results on Arab-Americans. They only make up 2% of Michigan's population. They weren't the only ones voting uncommitted yesterday.
01:15 PM - Feb 28, 2024
George Bishop
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
He could have called and said no more aid. He could have not veto'd UN calls for a cease-fire. He could have not cut funding to relief agencies based on Israeli propaganda. Look at all the blacks for trump, women for trump, jews for trump groups. People often don't vote in their best interest.
11:27 AM - Feb 29, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to George Bishop.
The "publicly" aspect has everything to do with media reporting. I've been able to find the occasional report of the progress he's been making, but only because I hunted for them.
12:56 PM - Feb 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}