RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Yes, remember even here...doomsaying, defeatism, and being an Eeyore is suppressive and does not help anybody. There's a fine line with being bothered and calling things out, and just being the guy on a sidewalk with a sandwich board saying the world will end.
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️ @John_Boltons_Mustache
I don't expect y'all to remember so I'll repeat myself...if you're a "doom & gloom-er", you're getting blocked. I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're someone I just started following or if you're someone I've been following since February 2023.
08:41 PM - Feb 28, 2024
08:44 PM - Feb 28, 2024 (Edited)
Andrea Loken
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Eeyore was indeed gloomy but he always showed up and always supported his friends.

But we get the idea.

Oh btw some Spouters who are fighting anxiety & depression etc. don’t always have control over upsetting thoughts. I prefer to offer support & perspective when their reality goes sideways.
10:07 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
I try to empathize with different perspectives.I’m definitely pessimistic.Unfortunately intrusive thoughts & impulsivity are part of my mental illnesses & ain’t able 2 emotionally self regulate all the time. I’m truly fearful the GQP will gain more power.I vote & encourage others.Wish I had faith.
09:03 PM - Feb 28, 2024 (Edited)
Ground Control
A
In response to Joe JustUs.
I don't have the faith, hope or optimism I am often accused by folks much less nice than you. What I have is evidence, past behavior and trendlines that point to where things are going.

On the basis of those do I know we WILL win.
09:13 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Andrea Ball
A
In response to Joe JustUs.
I also can’t help but be pessimistic. Hearing informed people I respect here make the case that with hard work we will prevail does help. So I will yell in private and get to work.
09:19 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Orlando Fuentes
A
How good is the samwich
08:46 PM - Feb 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}