SoundNFury
A
thread 1/4
I get that we don't want to overreact to the SC agreeing to hear tfg's ridiculous immunity claims, but I do think it's important to remember that it's not because it's "too big a job" for the DOJ/courts to handle (blocking tfg's access to ballots,) or that they're deliberately slow-walking in some
08:04 PM - Feb 28, 2024
SoundNFury
A
thread 2/4
strategy to artificially appease MAGA.

None of that is true. The bottom line is that the Supreme Court and Justice Department are somehow able to act very quickly when it comes to people who are not cisgender white men.
SoundNFury
A
thread 3/4
TFG is propped up and remains afloat in life because of American racism/white supremacy. I defy anyone to name anybody who is not a right-wing white man who would have received this much grace from not just the Supreme Court and Justice Department, but other institutions like the media.
SoundNFury
A
thread 4/4
The SC agreeing to entertain tfg's claims to being untouchable should piss us off. But it shouldn't surprise anybody. In a country this fucking racist and misogynistic, it's par for the course. But don't get used to it. Channel that angry energy into increased motivation/turnout, etc.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}