Kimberley Johnson
A
Remember how we were all defeated and convinced democracy was over when the Mueller report went nowhere?

Biden beat Trump anyway. By a lot.

We can do it again.

Don't give up. That's what they want.
09:34 AM - Feb 29, 2024
Daisy Parker
A
In response to Kimberley Johnson.
It's really hard not to give up in discouragement. There are so many compromised people in our government. Our "Supreme Court" is made up of arrogant clowns.
09:36 AM - Feb 29, 2024
Becky A.
A
I get it. The discouraged feeling may stem from thinking democracy can be on autopilot, checking in only every now & then. That's how we got here. Reframe it. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Democracy requires the participation of all it's citizens all the time. It's the only way to move forward.
In response to Daisy Parker.
09:53 AM - Feb 29, 2024
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
In response to Becky A..
That's the problem--so many citizens are checked out or not interested in "politics." Can we blame them with this clown show we're being subjected to?
07:47 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Becky A.
A
In response to ⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️.
Agreed-But now- we have to reach them. We have to engage them and help them understand why it is so important to make "always voting" the new default setting.
07:57 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Daisy Parker
A
In response to Becky A..
I've been in this battle for a long lifetime. I'm not one to just check in. Their side cheats and they keep winning year after year and I'm so tired of it. We live in a ridiculous timeline. Of course I'll help Democrats and I will vote. I'm not the problem and I try to be the solution.
10:06 AM - Feb 29, 2024
Becky A.
A
In response to Daisy Parker.
Hey Daisy- I didn't mean "you" specifically. Just some thoughts I've had as similar feelings being expressed by multiple people I know. And- it's going to take more people like you- with greater participation - to get us out of this mess. That's all I meant. Keep on voting!
10:27 AM - Feb 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}