4_FSake
A
Since SCOTUS kicked everything down the road most likely past election time. It is now up to us to make sure that the polling places are swarmed and votes are casted in Nov.!! 🌊
#vote
06:17 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to 4_FSake.
To me this is bad news, but in a way it's good news.

I've always felt that in the end, the rule of law would not protect us from TFG. We were always going to have to deal with him in November. The 'good' part of this is that we know now rather than in the Summer that this is the case.
06:24 PM - Feb 28, 2024
4_FSake
A
Gives us time to band together even more
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
01:46 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to 4_FSake.
I think there is value in not having a moving target on the GOP side. While TFG is an America-ending danger, he is eminently beatable. I worry about a last minute swap-in of Haley or similar. A campaign of, "You can vote GOP again because I'm NOT TFG" may pull in a scary number of independents. Plus
02:08 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
anybody who says, "MAGA will abandon the GOP if trump goes down" is guessing. I'm not so sure. Predicting how MAGA will react to anything is an inexact science. RWM can probably reel them in. The Biden camp is learning what really gets under TFG's skin too. Making fun of him, while a bit silly,
02:11 PM - Feb 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}