Where is the love??
A
Real question. Is there a Black Spoutible? I'm not on here every day, but I came looking for info/convo about Diddy that's not focused on homophobia like on Twitter and found 2 spouts. Is this not the place for that?
09:17 PM - Feb 29, 2024 (Edited)
Dee Jay
A
In response to Where is the love??.
Keep in mind the user base here skews much older than other SM platforms so you won’t find a lot of celeb talk here.

As for whether there’s a Black Spoutible, I couldn’t tell you. I only follow a handful of black ppl here tbh
12:30 AM - Mar 01, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
And there's no algorithm, so to "Blacken" my timeline, I had to put in work to follow as many Black people as I can find. My personal experience is that only a subset of them are dedicated content creators or commenters, and most are readers who like or share.
10:51 PM - Feb 29, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
No one that I know of has really made it their business to be the go-to for that kind of news/discussion, so it's kind of an unmet need, waiting to be filled here, IMO. I would follow, like, share such a person every day.
10:49 PM - Feb 29, 2024 (Edited)
My Flying Car 2020
A
We outchea. There's an audience for celeb news, gossip, trending topics - that's welcome. And if someone does misogyny, homophobia, ableism, etc., folks will pull up to put a stop to that. Here's the catch, tho. Most chatter is political news and until more ppl get here, celeb talk is light.
10:47 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Where is the love??
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Thank you. I'm into the politics. I blog about it almost every week. But the celeb stuff is politics, too. My view is that it's all connected. What happens at the federal, state and local levels in government is what allows stuff like Epstein and Diddy to do the dirt they do and have people...
12:06 AM - Mar 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}