Tristan Snell
A
thread 1/2
BREAKING: Trump SUED by Truth Social co-founders, who accuse him of manipulating stock to reduce their stake in company by over $50 million.

Serious securities lawsuit in Delaware that threatens to derail the Truth Social deal that was supposed to be Trump’s financial lifeline.
10:42 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Tristan Snell
A
thread 2/2
Trump lost over $300 million in potential paper value today alone as a result of this lawsuit — which caused the putative Truth Social holding company’s shares to drop 9%

Court could easily issue injunction delaying or stopping the Truth Social stock deal
10:42 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Karen B
A
In response to Tristan Snell.
I hope he isn’t able to sell his shares in Truth Social so he will lose his building.
02:48 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Courtney Kimmelman
A
😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!
01:59 PM - Mar 01, 2024
G. H. ✅
A
They should've expected that from the get go, Trump screws everyone and everything he comes in contact even his own wives.
12:39 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Robin Zimmermann
A
In response to G. H. ✅.
Honestly, why would ANYONE enter into some kind of deal with him? He has a proven track record of screwing people over and no track record of being successful.

Do they think that maybe they are smarter than past partners and THIS time they’ll come out ahead?

He taints anything he touches.
02:01 PM - Mar 01, 2024
AR Gates
A
Gee, I feel so terrible for those poor naive men who had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA that the con man would con them too.

What a horrible world we live in. You can't trust anybody.
09:24 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Bandele Ganiyu
B
🤣 He's being sued #Scotland too, he pulled close to the same con he did in NY.
They hate him w/a passion in Aberdeen bc he scammed them re: that golf course.
https://www.heraldscotland...
05:29 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Kirk Taylor
A
In response to Bandele Ganiyu.
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by statesmen and philosophers and divines"
-RW Emerson
01:58 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Beth Boardman
A
I mean 😂😂😂😂
12:43 AM - Mar 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}