Cynthia Williams
A
I spent some time reading about Alexei Navalny and found some disturbing info. Navalny was a Russian white nationalist. 😳 He spoke of darker-skinned (i.e., Asiatic and immigrant) Russians as "rodents." 🤯 I cried for him when I 1st heard of his death.🥲 I cry no more. 🕊️
Deb Prothero @Deb_Prothero
Brave Russians turn out by the hundreds to attend Navalny's funeral.

(This channel is in Russian but it has the best visuals and cameras angles compared to other media)
LIVE: Navalny's funeral takes place amid heavy security in Moscow - YouTube

Church funeral service for Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, who died in an Arctic prison on February 16, takes place in Moscow, not far from where h...

04:56 AM - Mar 01, 2024
05:22 AM - Mar 01, 2024 (Edited)
Natalie Hill
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
Sadly, race is always the issue for many....
08:45 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Deb Prothero
A
Navalny tried to find a path to unite Russians. A few years ago he spent a few months exploring white nationalist agenda AND he rejected it. I hope you will find more recent writings of his. There was a concerted Putin effort to destroy Navalny's reputation in the West with emphasis on that error.
11:36 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Michelle Bobb-Parris
A
Yep. russians gonna russian 🤷🏽‍♀️ https://spoutible.com/thre...
10:36 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
Yeah I’m inclined to think Putin took the trash out with him. I’ll bet his widow thinks the same thing.
08:17 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Reginald Capers
A
I heard this discussed on Urban View a few weeks ago. So at that point I was like ...welp.
07:31 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Rev. Dr. Johannon Tate
A
THIS is exactly why I'm slow to jump on bandwagons...I center Blackness in EVERYTHING and if a person or organization doesn't have a track record that deserves my backing they ain't gettin' it because of what they did for "others"
06:59 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Sabine
A
That´s exactly the reason why Navalny deserves praise only for his bravery, but not for his political stance. But that´s maybe too much of an distinction for many people. The person who came much closer being a political alternative was Boris Nemzov. Putin had him killed at a much earlier date.
05:27 AM - Mar 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}