Keith Cornwall
A
I am still very confident that Trump will face the criminal accountability of his actions, but reality is reality. With the recent ruling by the S.Court to delay the Immunity case, I can see no scope/pathway for any of his major trials to be held before the election.

Just defeat him in November
08:14 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Keith Cornwall.
I thought the NY hush money trial was still going ahead this spring?

Not that it changes the likelihood of him being the nominee. There's no law prohibiting a convicted felon from running, and the Republican Party will likely still run him.

Only disqualification for insurrection would prevent that
08:45 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Keith Cornwall
A
I believe the Hush Money trial is, and although it is extremely important, the others are far more – and they will finally sink him when convicted – and I truly believe he will be finished.
In response to Anton Brakhage.
08:52 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Keith Cornwall.
A few may baulk at voting for a convicted felon. Not many who haven't already jumped ship, but getting just a few hundred not to turn out for him could tip a close state.

If he's the nominee, I also want the Republican Party to have to carry forever the shame of running a convicted felon.
08:54 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Jean M
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
They have no shame. They had no problem running a sexual predator – who was caught voicing such on the access Hollywood tapes.
10:26 AM - Mar 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}