Karen Springer
A
thread 1/2
Beto pissed off a lot of people, this week, sticking his nose in the Michigan primary.
So, when I just saw him on MSNBC, thought maybe he'd show a little humility towards POTUS.
Instead, he calls our sitting POTUS just Biden and the criminal thug "president".
He's officially on my shitlist.
11:53 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Karen Springer
A
thread 2/2
And yes, immediately changed the channel.
11:53 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
I wasn't aware of this... really disappointing. It's infuriating that people want to burn it all down because they think very large complicated problems can be magically solved and someone who actually wants to and is working to solve them didn't magically do so.
In response to Karen Springer.
12:59 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Karen Springer
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
The Bernie Left, in one sentence.
01:02 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
The Bernie Left, the Anti-Israel Left, wild-eyed college students who can't find Gaza on a map, and people who think everything else they value would magically survive Trump taking power again. (sorry... I'm mad... these people would be fine with the end of the US & civil war to "send a message".)
01:05 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
the people prepping another Trump administration openly talk about deporting MILLIONS of people... I don't like what's happening in Gaza either, but JFC, do they have any idea what they are risking (here and in Europe) by letting Trump/Putin rule the western hemisphere?
01:08 PM - Mar 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}