Jacquie Propps
A
thread 1/7
https://www.sos.ca.gov/ele...
Please get your ballots in before March 5 Tuesday

I'm Marisol Rubio, running for California State Senate District 9, and I need your #vote . I will bring my work ethic and my diverse personal, professional, and political experience to the table.
04:59 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Jacquie Propps
A
thread 2/7
I will be accessible to all of my constituents and will work for you, and that's why my campaign does not accept money from gas and oil refineries or large corporations.

I am proud of the work I have done to promote reproductive freedom and understanding.
Jacquie Propps
A
thread 3/7
I believe that all women deserve to have full reproductive healthcare access.
Jacquie Propps
A
thread 4/7
Conversely, my opponent skipped key reproductive rights votes, including enshrining in our state constitution the right to have access to an abortion, guaranteeing the right to privacy, and protecting women from being fired for having an abortion.
Jacquie Propps
A
thread 5/7
That’s why he received a D grade from NARAL in 2022.

With the start of Women’s History Month, I kindly ask you to please fill out your ballot, vote for me, and return it by mail or in person on or before March 5th. Only 12% of voters have voted in our district so far.
Jacquie Propps
A
thread 6/7
Please make your voice heard. In this election, there is a clear choice between someone who works for our community and stands for our values and someone who does not.
Jacquie Propps
A
thread 7/7
Sincerely,
Councilwoman Marisol Rubio
Candidate for #California State Senate District 9

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}