Tané Tachyon (she/her)
A
#DailyPictureTheme

Note the adjustable #wrench earring right above the acoustic guitar in my/this lavender holiday "tree" photo I spouted in December. Also, I'm having hiatal hernia surgery at noon today, and for days afterward many ordinary movements will probably make me feel pretty wrenched.🔧
07:08 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Carrie, like the movie
A
In response to Tané Tachyon (she/her).
I hope your surgery went well!
09:45 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Tané Tachyon (she/her)
A
In response to Carrie, like the movie.
Thanks! It did go really well, and everyone was super-nice, and I'm feeling much less pain than I had expected, but still don't have the most energy, though of course I have to take it easy anyway. "Full liquid" diet for 1 week, then pureed for 2 weeks, no lifting more than 10 pounds for six weeks.
08:23 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Laura Nicholson
A
I adore this whole set up - especially the stars and that tarot earring! Best of luck with your surgery!
10:37 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Deb
A
Hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly
08:17 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Tané Tachyon (she/her)
A
In response to Deb.
Thank you! I have what seems to be the best surgeon possible for this procedure -- it's her absolute specialty, and she has an amazing history of accomplishments and leadership roles including being the current Chair of the Department of Surgery at Stanford.
08:54 AM - Mar 04, 2024
MeiMei
A
Hoping you heal quickly and there’s limited pain going forward!
07:22 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Tané Tachyon (she/her)
A
In response to MeiMei.
Thank you! I'll be spending the night in the hospital afterward (I'm telling people that I guess it's some kind of sleepover party) but should be home tomorrow, healing and making slow deliberate movements and so on. 🙂
08:46 AM - Mar 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}