💜 Callie 💜
A
Just listened to someone who claimed they are an Independent who voted for Biden in ‘20, doesn’t like Drumpf, but thinks Haley is a “strong, middle of the road candidate.”🙄 🤦🏽‍♀️ As suspected, Haley’s role is solely to give cover to and sway the anti-trumpers and bigoted fence-riders.
03:12 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Rebecca
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
I’m guessing this person is a guy because Haley signed a 20 week abortion ban as Governor and has indicated she would have signed a 6’week one if it had been sent to her. She doesn’t consistently state her national position except to say talking about it hurts the GOP vote…
03:26 PM - Mar 04, 2024 (Edited)
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Rebecca.
A female… 😔
03:32 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
My fear as well. She's radical, but polite. In today's world that's "middle of the road." With her as POTUS, the same project 2025 crap happens and it's about as bad as TFG. Maybe worse since she's able to act coherently. I can see a lot of 'respectable' indies going for her. Ugh.
03:21 PM - Mar 04, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
Exactly, She is the “smarter/coherent”version of Drumpf that we all knew would come and be a greater threat. The GOP is attempting to put lipstick on fascism. We need to understand that Republicans have agendas (i.e. Project 2025) that their well-compensated nominee will have to implement.
03:30 PM - Mar 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}