Joon Bugg
A
IDK how any grown adult who has been on earth for the last 8 years can come at me with 'Biden isn't great'.
I mean, you don't have to love him, but fuckssake do y'all remember WHAT WE CAME FROM? Or — WHERE WE WERE HEADING??
45 will kill US ALL.
GTFO of my face with that bullshit.
05:39 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Sean Andrews
A
In response to Joon Bugg.
Please say this every day. Our folks get lost in the sauce and for good reasons. The russian troll farms, the Saudi assault and the other bad actors out there plying us everyday with propaganda. We cannot over estimate the full on assault. As they say, follow the money!
04:40 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Henning Dekant
A
In response to Sean Andrews.
"Flooding the zone with BS" as Steve Bannon put it so aptly. This is an age old totalitarian tactic, once the public loses all hope to establish what actually constitutes factual truth you can sell them on anything.
05:20 PM - Mar 05, 2024 (Edited)
Sylvia Moore
A
Or maybe what they’re REALLY saying is “Biden isn’t great…for me” and insert whatever privilege they have that they’re afraid of losing. It’s certain folks trying to find excuses to support Trump.
03:54 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
In response to Sylvia Moore.
And the irony is alot of these Biden doubters will suffer the most if he loses.
The govt has dumbed US down to the point we are striving towards our own extinction.
03:56 PM - Mar 05, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
Many folks have selective/short-term memory. I literally could not breathe during Drumpf’s term. He made it clear, our lives were meaningless. The day Biden won, I was ecstatic. Jan. 6th, I was in tears. Inauguration Day was one of THEE happiest days of my life. I don’t get the confusion re: Biden.
01:07 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
AMEN!
Is our system perfect? Not by any stretch of the imagination but to even mildly suggest there is a better solution to escaping this morass we're in is beyond deluded & bordering on mental illness or idiocy. Period. There is no fine line here.
01:21 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
And WHO IS BLOCKING HIM FROM DOING MORE?
06:27 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
I wish you well!!
06:18 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
In response to Jaha Jay Hughes.
Is that sarcasm? Because I'm really not in a good place for that right now.
06:27 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Dolores Dace
A
I try to be open minded & not condescending w my old boomer self, but find myself switching to Mom mode & saying, “Well that wd be a great choice, but it isn’t the choice you hv.” or the old adage, “If wishes were horses then beggars wd ride.”
The choice is pretty good decent Joe or the Antichrist.
05:56 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
In response to Dolores Dace.
It ain't rocket surgery.
06:28 PM - Mar 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}