John Worner
A
Here is a positive pollution story for you from CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2023/0...
12:12 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Kristine Erickson
A
In response to John Worner.
Thanks for sharing this John. I too have concerns, but they involve the amount of copper that would be needed for the process. Land has been and will continue to be destroyed in AZ and other states and this will demand even more. I'm not seeing this as a solution right now, unfortunately.
12:08 PM - Mar 13, 2023
John Worner
A
In response to Kristine Erickson.
Hi Kristine,
Thanks for your comment.
I don't understand a lot about this process. My hope this that SOME process, in the near future, will improve carbon capture.
Thanks Again.
04:18 PM - Mar 13, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
Oh how many metric tons of baking soda in the ocean..changing it's natural composition, containers breaking or leaking?

The same thinking that created the problems will not fix them.
12:26 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
This is also my biggest concern!
08:46 AM - Mar 13, 2023
John Worner
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
Hi Alis Itlatol,
Thanks for you comment.
I agree it's all a bit scary, and bad things could happen. But, we need to have people who will try. Because doing nothing, is not a real good solution.
04:57 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Lynn Dewees
A
My biggest fear with these technologies is that they will be seen as a magic bullet to let us off the hook for changing our life styles. We’re in a race against time and we can’t really afford to wait for this technology to be scaled up in time
12:20 PM - Mar 12, 2023
John Worner
A
In response to Lynn Dewees.
Hi Lynn,
Thanks for commenting. Yes, it's like a magic bullet. It reminds me of the fusion reactor which we have been chasing since 1958. These endeavors are a lot like going to the moon. Yes, we might fail, be we need to try.
05:12 PM - Mar 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}