Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/5
Anyone still have Facebook. I have a senior who says it kicked her out and when she tries to log back on its so sketchy.
11:00 AM - Mar 05, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/5
Then I went to my own, on the app, and it told me my session expired and it logged ne out. Never in the history of the Facebook app has that happened.

After some sweat they said they could send a recovery code to my phone. I opted for that but it never came.
11:01 AM - Mar 05, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/5
I opted to send it to my email. They did. I put it in and went to a blank page (like the Spoutible app when it doesn't load). Now, nothing is happening.

I still have Facrbook, I communicate with lots of folks there. I never had "I hate Facebook" issues because I don't have MAGAts in my family.
11:03 AM - Mar 05, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/5
I'm not a Zuckerberg fan, he is evil and destroyed Instagram, but I do use Facebook to communicate with people I love and this is some bullshit.

I reached out to a friend I followed and asked her to look at hers. It logged her out on an expired session too. Looks like it's global. Or just us 3.
11:05 AM - Mar 05, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 5/5
I Googled it and got nothing. So if anyone is on Facebook or knows someone who is, please let me know if they/you are experiencing this too.

Thanks. 🙂
11:06 AM - Mar 05, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to valerie.
Ohhhh, damn really? So the whole group of apps he owns are simultaneously down and giving people info that looks suspiciously scammy. That's interesting af.

Thanks, Valerie. ☺️
11:13 AM - Mar 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}