Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Even though it's a short hug, you can tell it's a real hug. It's the position of their hands. They fully hold each other's backs. I'm just observing stuff. It's just obvious they both like and believe in each other.
The Wendy Lady @The_Wendy_Lady
To all of you Super Tuesday voters that are casting your ballots for another Biden-Harris term, I thank you and I love you!
05:52 PM - Mar 05, 2024
06:01 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Betty McNiel
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
I agree, and I think they make a great team. Love seeing them together😍
06:08 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Betty McNiel.
They really do kick ass. I will admit though that I think the White House neuters Kamala Harris some, they never want the VP to outshine POTUS (they did it to Biden too) and I think for the second term, she should be unleashed. I want Senator on a committee Kamala Harris back.
06:11 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Betty McNiel
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Maybe it’s about neutering or outshining, but I also see it as calibrating, so they can ratchet up as time goes on. Like with her Gaza remarks the other day, it was carefully timed, as what they say publicly affects closed door negotiations, imo. Also the media ignores most of what she does.
06:30 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
The Obama Administration never allowed Biden to ratchet up. I'm not completely comparing the two Administration's, but a lot of Presidents waste second terms and don't go scorched earth to get shit done, whether they have a Congress of their party or not. Kamala needs gas and some matches.
In response to Betty McNiel.
06:40 PM - Mar 05, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}