Yvette MT
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
I remember Govs resorting to basically smuggling PPE bc Trump & Kushner were sending FEMA to confiscate it.

I remember Trump’s admin forcing all international flights being routed through NYC, Atlanta, Chicago, San Fran, & LA. 5 Dem cities. They intentionally tried to kill more Dems.
08:24 PM - Mar 05, 2024
ecsbrooklyn
A
SO FUCKED UP
07:59 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Ground Control
A
I remember the ambulance running down my lonely stretch of road more in 2020 than it had in the eight years prior. I remember it being impossible for me to get my follow-up vaccine shot from the local health department. Doubt I'll ever forget.
07:55 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
In response to Ground Control.
We were in deep trouble here in MA. My neighbors are nurses and worked with Covid patients. I think they will be forever traumatized by those months. And then, as we were struggling, checking where hospital beds were empty, just in case, Trump sends PPE to Florida, where there were very few cases.
08:07 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Yes it was!!! Don’t forget all the trucks next to hospitals with body bags. It just pisses me off!!! I haven’t forgotten nothing he did. His ability to run for office disgusts me. I’m 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 for Biden’s win.
07:51 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
In response to Lisa W FirstWave.
People standing in lines for testing, being sent home because they weren't sick enough. . . .
08:09 PM - Mar 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}