Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/3
Good morning.

Are you the chronically late friend? Do you want to, try to, show up on time but can never make it happen? On Spoutible do you miss the beginning of Pods? Well, there's info for you. Once a pod goes live, it leaves the page. You can scroll and scroll but won't find it.
06:46 AM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/3
All is not lost though. Go to the top of the Pods page, hit the All drop down box, and click on live. After you hit done you're given access to all Pods which have already started. This includes the one you're late for. Maybe you can sneak in without the whole group noticing. 😉
06:49 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/3
I'm giving you this awesome advice not without myself in mind. Thursday night, March 7th at 9:15 EST I'll be doing another episode of the Completely Unserious Pod. This one will be a little serious but I'm still there to have fun. So make sure to join us, whether you're always early or always late.
06:52 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Did you write this for me... 🤣
03:26 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
You, and about 24 other people. And with the change Pods made to where to find live Pods I thought it important to hop the chronically late to new things happening.
04:55 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}